Five tricks on how to show off perfect skin in winter
Our skin can look dry and dehydrated at any time of the year, but there is no doubt that in winter it intensifies ... The cold comes with many changes in the skin, dryness, lack of glow and dead skin. That is why it is important to pay more attention to our skin in this season, especially if we want to wear that bikini that we like so much.
No need to worry, at Ola Lily we bring you five tricks that will help you keep your skin beautiful and hydrated even in winter. Your skin will thank you!
First of all, we must emphasize that it is very important to drink a lot of water. This way, your body will stay hydrated inside and out. On average, a person should drink 8 to 12 glasses of water a day.
Now that you know the basics… let's move on to the five tricks!
Have you already checked the winter trends? Meet the five trendy colors for fall 2021!
- Avoid taking very long baths in hot water at all costs because water at such high temperatures tends to dehydrate the skin a lot, removing the natural oils from the surface. Also, you can use bath gels that contain aloe vera and say goodbye to sulfates.
- Constantly moisturize your skin, but beware! Don't focus just on the face, legs, arms, hands, as your neck is just as important. You can maintain a daily routine from night to dawn with a dazzling skin.
- When you finish taking a shower is the perfect time to reinforce hydration, apply your products while your skin is still damp! This way you will take advantage of the absorption levels. Some elements that will support you with extra hydration are jojoba oil, argan oil and sesame oil.
- It is important that you frequently check the products that you use on your skin. For this time of year it is better to avoid aggressive products that contain alcohol and not expose yourself to sudden changes in temperature.
- Even if it is cold, you must continue to protect your skin from the sun. Use sun protection and again, your body matters too! Find a body sunscreen that helps you hydrate and protect.
What did you think of our tips? If you try them, let us know in the comments how it goes!