Beach & Bikinis: A Guide to a Fast Suntan
Is bronze your happy color? Do you feel at your peak when your skin is glowing? Well summer is upon us and now is the time to put your effort into becoming your happy color!
It may come as a surprise to you that the list of things you can do to get a fast tan grows long! Nowadays the world is always coming up with new ways and shortcuts to getting a tan but it is important to tan safely.
As a quick tip, we'll tell you that the evenness of your tan will depend on the swimsuit you wear. We recommend the g-string to achieve a perfect tan! At Ola Lily, we have a great variety, head to our collection and choose your favorite for this vacation
I’m bringing to you a guide with the top 6 tips on how to get a fast tan while keeping your skin safe! That way you can save that friend and yourself the trouble of getting the perfect tan that you’re aiming for. Continue reading to get the inside scoop!
- Nourish Your Body - It all starts with the food you put in your body! When aiming to get a fast suntan, you want to eat more of foods such as tomatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, watermelon, and kale are all foods that greatly contribute to getting a tan.
- Protect Your Skin - Even though the goal is to get more sun onto your skin, it’s still vital to protect your skin with sunscreen. You should always go for sunscreen with a SPF of 30. This helps give your tan a better look by filtering the ultraviolet rays.
- Apply Natural Oils - Using natural oils that have SPF on a daily basis can also contribute to your fast suntan. Oils that contain carrot, avocado, and coconut help with additional SPF protection and hydrating your skin to give it a clean look.
- Check Your Watch - Always be aware of the time of the day you’re tanning and the amount of time you're tanning for. You want to go out in tan at the time of the day when the sun is at its highest, usually around noon and only tan for 2-3 hours.
- Change Positions Frequently - In order for the sun to reach every part of your body to develop a full body tan, you must change the position you're laying in from time to time. This will also prevent you from burning in one specific area.
- Clear Your Body - Before tanning, you want to shave your body entirely. Obviously sunscreen and any oils with SPF are essential but items that can irritate your skin during the tanning process such as makeup, perfume, and deodorant should be off.
All six of those tips are key to getting a fast suntan but here’s a bonus tip that is the most important of them all: you must wear the perfect tanning bikini that allows you to get a fast suntan! Luckily, we got you covered!
Here at Ola Lily we have a collection of bikinis to choose from that will be perfect for your next tanning day at the beach. All of our bikinis are made to bring out your skin, match your style, and bronze your skin! Head over to our collection page to pick out your bikini!